CA. Kinjal Shah
Torch Bearer & Director
A visionary who believes in: Difference between the impossible and possible lies in determination
A Chartered accountant by Profession with 15 years of post qualification experience. He holds the Masters degree in Commerce & Economics from Mumbai University and qualified as DISA from The Institute of chartered Accountants of India. Currently pursuing his ACA from The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
He has successfully combined his collective experiences in diverse fields, including Accounting, Auditing, Financial Planning and Risk Management, to advise Management and to strategise, plan and effectively implement sustainable business models. He is on the committees of various reputed professional institutions and his contribution by way of Technical Guide on Internal audit of Stock Broker, published by The Institute of chartered Accountants of India, has been widely acclaimed by the stalwarts of the Stock Broking industry as well as the Professionals.
During a career span of more than a decade, he has successfully led many complex engagements involving business consulting across various geographies. He has also been involved in forensic engagements on behalf of the regulatory authorities like SEBI, CDSL, Enforcement Directorate, Exchanges and leading business houses.
Involvement in various Forums:
- He is Convener of the Human Resource Development and Technology Initiative Committee of Bombay Chartered Accountant Society
- Member and past convener of the Research and Publication Committee of The Chamber of Tax Consultants
- He has been the member of the various committees of The WIRC of The Institute of chartered Accountants of India:
- Research & Publication Committee - 2010
- Editorial Committee – 2006
- Article Publication Committee-2005
- Capital Market Committee -2005
- corporate and Allied Law Committee -2004
- Speaker at various seminars, lectures meetings organized by WIRC/ Study Circles/ Branches of WIRC, BCAS, Institute of Company Secretaries on diverse topics like Information System Audits, Mutual Fund Compliance, Audit of Stock Brokers & Depository Participants, Mastering Excel, Accounting Standards of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, etc.
- He has been the Speaker at seminars organized by BSE Training Institute on Issues in audit and compliance of Stock Brokers to impart training to IRS officers of the rank of Commissioner & Joint Commissioners of Income Tax.
- Convener of Borivali (Central) CPE Study Circle-2005, winner of the Best Study Circle Award in WIRC.
- Core group member of the Borivali (Central) CPE Study Circle